I went for a very loose watercolor look on this one because for me nature is perfectly imperfect. You could also tighten it up a bit and just use soft sky ink on the background.
Remarkable You Watercolor
• Distress edges of watercolor paper
• Stamp flower image from the "Remarkable You" stamp set with versamark ink. Emboss with black Stampin Emboss powder
• Stamp sentiment in StazOn black ink
• Using a small paintbrush or an aqua painter lightly dampen inside the lines of the embossed flower. While still barely damp apply Daffodil Delight ink to the petals. Darkest near stem and lightening the color as you move upwards towards tips of petals 3/4 of the way. Leave a white area on tips of the petals
• When mostly dry apply Real Red ink to tips of petals concentrating the darkest red on tips working the red down into the yellow to create an orange
• Move to the leaves, stem and up a little into the throat with "Mossy Meadow". This will add depth to the petals. Let dry completely
• Add a watered down version of all the colors that were used on the flower with the addition of Soft Sky ink
• Stamp flower from "Watercolor Words stamp set randomly on background with Pear Pizzazz ink
• I finished with a hand carved stamp with my initials but a lovely replacement for this would be the circle stamp in the "Timeless Textures" stamp set. Just got that one in and I can't wait to try it. Have fun!